Naruto Kyuubi's Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions !

5 posters

Go down

Suggestions ! Empty Suggestions !

Post  Heat69 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:22 pm

I think since we all have idea's & etc.

we should start coming out with some such as the akat might be having demon steal .... Since thats the case i think that only the host should know they have the demon no one else because the more people know the easier it could get stolen ...

-Heat .

iknow everyone has ideas soo instead of yelling at our coders & gms please put your suggestions in this folder/topic .. Thank you Very Happy
Heat69
Heat69

Back to top Go down

Suggestions ! Empty Re: Suggestions !

Post  Mezashi Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Akat used to have Demon steal but people abused it.
Mezashi
Mezashi
Admin

https://nkv-badlck.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Suggestions ! Empty Chuunin Exam

Post  SilverLight Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:25 pm

You should add in an auto chuunin exam removing the arena part and changinh it with something else like stronger npc in the FOT or keep the arena and make them fight and npc or something
SilverLight
SilverLight

http://Deamonware.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions ! Empty Clan Suggestions and Master/Apprentice system

Post  Raix Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:36 am

I think Kakuzu and Deidara clan should be deleted or updated cause their jutsu have nothing to do with Kakuzu and Deidara from anime/manga, also, i think Sarutobi should get new jutsus like Dead Demon Consuming Seal.And Shinra Tensei jutsu should teleport back bcause if you just make them move back is too slow and take`s to much time . And i think we should change the Marry system with something like Become Master/Apprentice this will be more fun Razz

Last edited by Raix on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : now idea)

Raix

Back to top Go down

Suggestions ! Empty New Topic Idea

Post  Raix Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:41 am

I think a Admin should make a Topic where to post every Event/Tourney which is in that day and the hour when is the Tourney/Event.

Raix

Back to top Go down

Post  IcyXDragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:11 am

You guys know that... i'm pretty sure you don't have to have all the suggestions in 1 topic...u can make ur own.. don't quote me on that though... cause i'm guessing.
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum